Monday 29 November 2010

Kelham Island Victorian Market 2010, Sheffield

****** CANCELLED, DUE TO SNOW!!!!  ******


Yes, another market...all busy with the run-up to Christmas...


This time it is the famous Kelham Island Victorian Christmas Market, in Sheffield. Its a 2-dayer on Sat 4th and Sunday 5th December, 10am-7pm..its £4 to get in, but free for children.....Tons of things to do, lots of stalls, childrens activities, a Victorian fairground...I've been before, and its probably the most Christmassy thing i've ever seen...though that could have had something to do with mulled wine...


Anyway, I'll be there with my stall, and looking somewhat Victorian!


More info about it here:


Kelham Island Victorian Christmas Market



1 comment:

  1. This sounds like an amazing trip. Thanks for sharing. I have accepted a position at University of Sheffield. This blog helped me plan my stay in Sheffield . This cafe is reall amazing. I am very excited to explore Sheffield.

    ReplyDelete